Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dont puke.

This book..really really reallyy means alot to me.
Bought a french horn mouthpiece and a book!
Sum1 is caught..guess who.Shes from YCMB[-_-]
I told u all.DONT PUKE.hahaha.snape+harry.awww
YUCKS LUH!haha.

POST
yo to all~anyways,went out with shiow yu yes'day to accompany me to Dohby Ghout,Plaza sing.initially,it was like,i smsed alottttttt of ppl whether they can follow me luh.but then,alllll of them cant lor.but yea,at least shiow yu said yes.ANYWAYSSS...met at outram&went dohby ghout.so yea.went plaza sing.and lol.were kinda fun luh.buy this and that.went to Times bookstore to use my $25 voucher.bought a book called "The little prince!".well,i dont know what the story is actually.HAHAHAHA.but seriously!it meant alot to me...because...of someone..*erhem erhem*

CONTINUEEE..so yea.fun luh at the bookstore.haha.see the pic shes holding?-_- bad junior.haha.so after,went yamaha.WAO!!!got fhorn high musical scores dammit!i will buy it next time.and yea,bought a mouthpiece.its yamaha.i noe luh..Low class de-__- but!its kinda nice although its "beginner" or smth,cause its different than the other beginner mouthpieces.so yea..happy happy~hehe..

soon after,went jp.ate dinner and BLAJA shiow yu.[-_-]haha.nah its ok.a guy shld alway treat a girl luh.[Nah.shes not my girlfriend.]like i said,Iam a Bi-_- so duh!i have 50%-50% for both sexes.HAHA.oh well,love you all~LOVE MY MOUTHPIECE..

And iam SEMI-MAD at someone..its you "I_ _ _ ".ur mean to me.hmph.