Friday, October 2, 2009

I miss band...so much..

POST
Sup.i know my blog has been quite a bored to most you readers.haha.sry bah.anyways,yea.finally blogging.ok so..hmm.most of the time,iam just staying at home ye noe?and omg.iam seriously becoming a potato couch person!shit...haha.i really miss band and miss playing hornie..sigh..miss my juniors and my girls as well..

SWS is reallyy a no-no to me man.they are sooo over the top.and for NIE youth,iam still not sure about it.haha.so ive yet to try marsiling..hmm.haha.really miss band.and not forgetting,at least i shld find a part time job!haha.well,family life is still ok.still manage to stay alive.haha.i mean,yea.both of my parents are jobless,yet,i do pray and thank god for guiding us through this times of our lives.Amen.

what else..yea.NS,seriously as well i cant wait anymore.iam sooo gain lotsa pounds that i shld really slim down ye noe.i mean,its to attract the girls and guys out there.haha.but yea,mostly is because i neeed to keep fit.seriously,its time for a wake up call.what else.oh yea..this sunday wld be feast day for the church.and Music min is performing.haha.i think i wld be singing one of the songs lor.as in,i'd be infront singing/guiding through the song itself.haha.oh wells.just try my best.haha.loves loves to all~i miss my horn and miss being hornie~~
peace.