Thursday, October 21, 2010

SAF band sports day~[^^]

Me,staff ginny,ma'am jes and peiling^^
Band B ppl^^
As u can see,veryy pack with SAF BANDs!^^haha.
My detailed group!^^
some guys....haha.jk^^
Fei yang&jun xian~
Fhairil&master jaiz
LUNCH!
My band A seniors.
haha.srgt danial and his fries!
My french horn senior,kah siong^^
POSE~
Haha.dont be alarmed ppl^^
me with shades?haha.band A^^

Steven and master jais.haha.
hmmm..haha.speechless.
Told ye it was packed.

POST
hey ya'll~sry just updated the pics and mah blog.anyways,yea.this happen on 15th october,fri,9am~130pm i guess?haha.fun luh.i dont have the pics at mah fb cause i look suckish,but u can see them from my SAF band friends.on account if u know who luh.haha.but yea,was fun.place took place at chevrons.haha.
well,yea.

this week,well,TODAY,did my ippt.damm tired luh.i failed,yet somehow happy.why?cause my standing broad jump improve even though its a fail.and my 2.4km as well improved even if i failed and collapsed.asthma mah.haha.so yea.as in,i did improve alot rather than BMT.so yea.nevertheless,i enjoy my life SOMEWHAT luh,i enjoy saf band.weird.haha.oh well~me still staying in.might end at 5th november.soon after i can take leave and go my sec school band!hehe.wee~childish huh?haha.jk.oh well~love ye all.hugs.

oh and yea,i really wanna thank one of my staff srgts.she really was so nice and she told me her story,and i,told mine.deep deep touching conversation sharing with her.Hugs to staff ginny~
hugs to all^^