Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bummer.


My photography is good.

My sis and her tireness.

Music Ministry practicing at room~

This has More meaning that what you just imagine.

Haha.who told them to slp so late!

Session sharing.

Sec2s cute le~^^

opps!wasnt suppose to be shown.haha.

Hilary and Esther.

go bang,boom,piank!

POST
so hi to all.I came back from came a 2days ago.and i just got time to update my blog.Anyways,it was really fun at the camp luh.Music ministry,way to go~hehe.what else...oh yea,sec2 catecism kids are great and cute luh!haha.i hung out with them on sat late nite,had this "campfire" and played truth or dare with em.hahaha.cute cute.especially Noel,hes such a joker.haha.

so yea,loads of fun at the camp.Further more..not really happy about smth.yeap.To someone whom i gave my love the most,FUCK THE HELL OUT OF YOU.thats that.what else..duno luh.iam just not in the mood to chat and such.haiz..yea,many guys have been adding me in msn again&again.weird luh.haha.doesnt mean iam a Bisexual means guys shld add me everyday rite?[-_-]weird.oh wells~

peace,love.