Saturday, September 12, 2009

Party at my house~










POST
I am Jason[^^] haha.for those who dont know me,thats me.haha.anyways you know,was kidda sad the other day.there was this day where i was listening to "Ross Roy" from my hp mp3..and the song is really really nice.while i listen to it,i really miss my french horn juniors..i really miss them.wanyi,jamie,tze hwee and hamizan..i really miss my time playing and teaching my juniors..haiz..the song is nice and very sad.thats why i was such in a sad mood that time..sigh.
"I love you all my dear juniors.I really miss you all so-so-so much."

so yea.anyways what else..omg!i was caught by some kid at a carpark building[><] i am sooo not gonna say what i DID.haha.its too embarrasing and sexual.haha.what else..hmm...yea.i broken up with my guy.(Iam a Bisexual,pls dont be shock,and DONT EVER TELL MY SIS/FAMILY) damm that bastard..sigh.good thing i didnt love him thattt much..oh well..

Today had "party" with church youth!!!we karoake at my house,then go mess up my house[-_-] then they left without cleaning.wth.Hahaha.jkjk.funny le they all.wah~~mostly those ppl wanna join music min le.They can sing lor!><>
bye love u all.