Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jason strips Pink to Black.

I like this pic.


POST
sup all~Its me Jason,your average straight boy who became a bisexual.hahahha.anywaysssss,life has been dull for me.hmm.I dont know.guess i just need to get myself&my mind busy ye know.I need to find a job and such stuffs?.

well,yea.love life sucks.but i aint ranting.who cares if i rant.nobody does.I miss playing my french horn.And i get emotional yet encourage by hearing "Ross Roy" as it reminds me not to give up my fhorn playing.ye.I love&miss my juniors&my fhorn girls(Nuz&rul)love ya'll.

hmm.well,been bored this month.i mean seriously,there aint nothing much to do.I dont even wanna tutor Fuchun sec because of smth.haiz[-.-] and iam finding work.what a ruined yet treasure life i have.hmph.complicacy makes the mind goes down.oh well.