Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A poem or two?[^^]

Wonder who?Nah.aint my GF.Just,good Friends[^^]

POST

well,sry to those ive lost ur links.My bad.anywayss,the month of november.damm.i really wish by 1ST day of January NS ppl wld call me.iam soo dead potato-ing at home.[-.-] anyways,i remembered one of my junior,Wanyi request for my poems.yea..i myself FORGOT that i do poems here at my blog.haha.thanks wanyi~[^^] misses u all.anyways,friendship is a thing for 2 or more.it cant be bought,but has to be developed..through times passes by,more and more.heres a poem.[^^]
POEM
You and I have been great friends for a while,
We've been through many things, many trials,
I've laughed with you on those days having fun,
I've cried with you when you needed someone,
I would never want to lose you, I wouldn't dare,
Your place in my heart will always be there,
This situation could change both you and I,
Wanting love could make any friendship die...

remembering the times i was at pri&sec.and i just thought to myself,hey.it was worth it.cause as i grew up,i met amazingg friends..teachers..JUNIORS..
etc
.although i regret for not studying now,i just want the people who's reading this post,and tell them,"do treausre ur time at pri/sec school...cause...its really,really where fun is at".
heres a funy poem(not by me)
POEM
Roses are red,violets are blue,sugar is sweet,
and so are you.But the roses are wilting,the viloets are dead,
the sugar bowls empty,and so it your head!
haha.muacks all.