Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Con camp 09~




ERHEM-.-



Hilary is pretty^^




cheryl my facil^^

Kyannda^^
Maryjo my"gf"(HAHA)and esther^^
u hate me-.-


POST
ok.so iam back from confirmation camp,09.and you know what?wahh.its amazing how god stories and can really move you.and everyone,was moved by him.he really love us all,and to think just 3days of that camp wld have change us?its..so,wow.and powerful.anyways more pics can be found in Issac,valeska and esthers pics at FB.

so yea.let pics do the talking i guess?haha.and yeaps.it is soo wonderful luh.i mean,the first day(friday)it reallyyy felt suckish cause the camp was bogus.no bed,not really fun.sooooo many "donts".haiz...but i thought to myself,"hey..its not about the fun.its about learning and knowing jesus and god"so yea.and reallyyy thanks to my facil esther&cheryl for praying for me/us.thanks soo much.for the healing session...wahhhh.lets just says its spiritual^^.haha.thanks much much~yea.my heart is still close and engulf by darkness..but i do know that iam opening that door slowly for jesus to come in^^.jia you everyone and me,jason~have faith and be soldiers of god!

thank you soo much cheryl,esther,leroy,antaeus,andrea,charmaine,kelvin,thomas,antonia,mark,ben,julian,my SEC 3B PPL and moreeeeee~