Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Confirmation Day~6th december.

Carolling at Delphine's Fiancee place:EUNOS-.-
Me playing christmas songs on flute for the carolling.
Kelvin is soooooo good playing the flute![>.<]and hes only 16!

POST
sup.well yea,kinda late tt i just blog.well,confirmation day was 2 days ago,Sunday^^. i arrive at church around 845am for the printing for the song lyrics cause we had a "mini" performance after the mass.Yeahey~we're confirmed~!haha.but i really miss my cate ppl.sigh..i just joined this year and the months goes by as like the wind blows by(wth?haha)anyways i am sooo not gonna upload my con-pics here.i look soo uglish sia.wearing white???OMG.no way.duh.by now you should all know i like Black.haha.but yea,was really fun luh.THANKS to everyone playing/singing at the canteen at STFA.haha.

what else..oh yea.our Con-camp facils was there as well.omgggg "THEY" were also there.duh.i already mention at one of my post that i was Bisexual?and THEY look soo hot.haha.so DUH.nah nah.its cool if ppl were reading this and they know iam Bisexual.as long that my SISTER OR MY FAMILY doesnt know luh.haha.so those who reading this,do NOT even tell my sis/or family.haha.trust me,most of my friends,teachers,juniors,colleagues,youth friends knows about this.duh~and to think i can keep it hidden from my family all this while?i am sooo and suchhh an awesome person.haha.self praise.ahahaha.

what else..after performance,went to Jurong Point.wahh..cool le.its like,there were SOOO many of us at Pizza Hut.haha.but nah,i just got to sit/be/mingle with them for a while as ive "party" at home. so i said bye to them...really miss them AND "them'.haha.so yea.Ben,esther,wei bing,julia all went to my house~hehe.karoake,sing,eat,play with me dog and such.hehe.then then after that around 5pm,we went carolling to delphines place!hehe.but farr luh-.- so like...

1030am~130PM=mostly church&Jurong point
130PM~5PM=at my house,sing,karaoke,went mrt
630pm=arrive to eunos/delphine's place.


so yeaps.really tired that day,but reallllyyy fun.i miss ye ppl,miss "YOU' ppl,and miss all my friends.god bless~