Thursday, January 21, 2010

shes leaving,On a jet plane.

A listener..a friend..a girl-friend..but the best of all,an Angel,Anjelica.

POST
Hey all.firstly,few more dayss to NS.feb 26.do pray for me.haha..anyways,19th Jan,3pm..was a friend of mine(ours) who left spore and migrated to australia.nah,ofcourse it aint of that.she be back in July i guess?haha.so yea.its cool.gonna miss her though.a real and true friend ive never had.thanks anjelica =]

the fun times me and her had.walking my doggy for a walk,sharing her stories and my stories with one another,letting our deep,sexy,fun,serious,sad,happy secrets and emotions and thinkings with one another.to those who may read this,you might think this are rather a typical normal kind of bestfriend-girlboyfriend friendship.well,ur wrong.cause..she really mean alot to me.nope.ive NEVER had a bestfriend before.not one,not even when i was young.thats why..she was the only one who took that spot and someone who i could trust,to be the bestest friend and is the significant person to me.damm my english sucks.haha.cause iam kinda on the rush rite now.haha.if ur reading this anjelica,well,Miss ye girl.dont flirt with white guys ah!-.- only with me then you can.haha.jk.

love ye.