Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day~




Who will be my valentine?
POST
Hey all!its been centurieS since ive updated!haha.well,its CNY and gonna be Valentines day~haha.both wanna kill huh?both red.haha.jk.anyways,hmm..money or love?i choose love.i mean seriously,even if u dont have the money to date,well,love will make you full.And from what i see it,it aint corny,but romantic.so thats me.bleah~anyways,if all ye had know,iam a person who makes poem.so for now,theres a poem for everyone to read^^

Bfore i continue,my life,jasons life is about a guy whos going NS just 13?or 12 more days?(feb26 NS) so yikes!haha.but nah,i will do my best~what else..a boy who is confuse about HIMSELF.those reading this part shld know why.HAHAHAHA.hmm..and,lets just say,i maybe M.I.A all this time,but cupid,shoot me down with ye arrow baby~let the lurve blossom,bloom&flow to the currents of the wind~^^ P.S,miss ye anjelica&muacks to the ppl i love,be it if your a GUY or GIRL,better take my muacks-kisses or u kena sepak from me[-.-]
POEM
I know that We've just recently met,But there is something that I must say.
I feel all warm and happy inside,When you are part of my day.

Though I know not much about you yet,Some things are very clear,
That each soft word that you speak,Can send my eyes to tear.

I ask if we can be more than friends,And make this dream come true;
Not a moment can pass in my life,That I don't think of you.

My dream is not perverted joy,That is not what I desire,
But to hold you in my arms this night,Would set my heart on fire.

I promise to watch and care for you,Till all the seas run dry.
I'll speak sweet words unto your ear,To save you if you cry.

Love is filled in my heart,From the beauty shown in you.
I hope you also feel this way,For I ask to be with you...........................................................................................................................
I never thought that I,Could feel this way about you
But when I look into your eyes,Deep inside I know its true.

A party so long ago,You kissed me on the lips.
And since then,I've had a feeling I can't seem to fix.

Since that day,You haven't left my mind.
And through everything we've doneI didn't know the feelings I would find.

For so long now,I've wanted you to be mine.
Theres just one question I need to ask

........................................................................................Will you be my valentine?
A smile to you is one right back
My love to you I will never lack
For my dear, why can’t you see?
That you and I were meant to be
Is it something I’ve said or done?
Or is your heart still un-won?
What do I need to claim that prize?
Which on its own has great size
And meaning for me, who defiantly cares
Not one of those that stands and stares
When you need that utmost help
I’ll be there, just give a yelp
You’re life to me means more than mine
And that is why you’re my Valentine

haha.well,i love you all my friends~and to those who are close to me as well.
huggies and muacks~
happy v-day~