Sunday, July 4, 2010

P.O.P from BMT~[^^]

Srgt Ming hui
Srgt lim yong sheng!^^

POP~!me and my sis.
POST
HEY ALL!!!!!!!did u miss me?haha.firstly,so so sooooo sorry for the 5 months of not updating this blog.its not dead.just been slping thats all.haha.2ndly,ive actually alotttt of pics to upload and post it out here.however,i duno why the uploading in blogger is very slow.so i wld need you ppl to view my pics at FB instead :[ so sorry k?[^^]

ok.BMT,19 weeks. first 2months was intense running,swimming,aerobics,weight lifting,gym and such.not forgetting,a whole lot of push ups and crunches.wao..damm hell.but NS is still quite fun luh.theres our live range,our field camp,live grenade throw,SOC,IPPT,games day,recruits nite and OC's evening.everything is memorable^^. well for the happy parts i mean.[>.<] haha.

but yea.did u ppl miss me?haha.iam finally a private!no longer a recruit.haha.pop was just 2 days ago.kinda disappointing luh cause it was rain and not shine:[ no parade,no singing,no marching,no throwing of caps and crying of parents to see their big boy all grown up.sad sad..but still happy cause its POP ye know!its where u finally get out to that hell-ec-tic place(i made the word up.hahaha)

but seriously,i did have fun for those happy moments with my bunk mates,my funny wacky srgt yong sheng and srgt ming hui.not to forget,srgt haiqal the "CB" expert.haha.sigh..19 weeks.i guess,i just did it.i thought i wldnt.but i did.plus,i did lose alot of weight though.hahaha.
well,pics are at my FB.go see k? streetjad1992@hotmail.com

loves~