Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last Post before NS,feb26

Gonna miss my family.Damm i look suckish with the scarf.
Gonna miss my SFA
Yea.I look like a cancer patient.haha.well thats the last pic of me.I just took it today.
Love you all.


POST
Damm.Have you ever wonder,or experience where you prepared to have a positive mind to overcome something that was to happen or come,but yet..as it comes closer..its so easy of how the positiveness would suddenly just Degraded down as low as it can go.and finally,its suddenly negative&fear. ever had that feeling?sigh..its like,you put all your thoughts to being happy,setting a + mindset that takes time,days,weeks,and months. but as all it seems to come,just a mere seconds,it just suddenly over.you gave in,and..Lose.

yea.iam such a nagger.i mean,guys before me have come to pass that they've been NS before.applause to them.haha.i guess..iam still aint mature of what i thought i wld be.yea.iam scared.and iam not proud to say that,yet iam not being humble to say that either.i just go on with the feelings inside me.

sigh..for sure,iam gonna miss my SFA..music min..my family..my bandmates.all of them.But i know this aint over of my life rite?for sure theres bound to have MORE difficult challenges set by god for me. i guess,its a matter of how you deal with it jason. once i step in it,will i ever be able to survive there?or will i stop,cry,pray&ask for help?

i mean,seriously luh-.- "God is good,all the time".iam still unsure of this since i got REASONS why i find this still crap.cause for sure,its not ALL the time.ive experience it.duh.but..why the doubt rite? there aint no fact that says i should believe in him.But..
.
.
.
.
.
To be mature..can it be POSSIBLE that,he really does help even if i myself believe its not all the time he would help me,but..the fact he helps..i guess hey.jason,Faith.
Facts dont leave any rooms for possibilities.But having FAITH IN BELIEVING..will sure to leave a chance of hope.


I'll miss SFA esther,micheal,joachim,my DEAR benjamin,chris andrew fidelius,jessica,beatrice,dom,veronica,hilary,GG,jasper,gabriel lim,alicia pang&teo,julia,issac,ah-ter,jonah,valeska,adrian,sonia,kyannda,my DEAR anjelica,benetta,my 2B catecism,gilbert,faustine,delphine,russel,jervious,brandon..and important-others-who-i-cant-remmber.
My fhorns-mem hamizan,wanyi,tze hwee,jamie,nurul,nuz,
My bandmates
christina,samantha,wanteng,shak,idris,rafi,marcus,cheryl,vani.

My family:bro(john),mom(daisy),dad(angelito),dog(deilo)..and the one i love most,my grandma&sis.and someone else^^


My last favour everyone,wait,no iam not dying-.-!haha.but..i know you all are praying for me,but..i wanna ask,to rather pray for my family as well.sigh..

and..slowly YET,surely...i'll love you to God.